Monday, December 12, 2011

And Now a Word From our Sponsors...


Before I go on, there is something I just had to share with you...

I was at the gym the other day while the manager was talking with someone about a workout tool called the Shake Weight. She encouraged me to look them up on YouTube - I did and found a few videos that I found absolutely hysterical. They're from the Ellen DeGeneres show and feature Ellen's Demo along with spots by Queen Latifah and Kayley Cuoco. Check them out - this helps set-up nicely what I want to talk about in my next post.

To balance that one out, I have to share what I think is the absolute best diet plan I've come across and comes courtesy of Tim Ferriss' book called Four Hour Body. I have to say I'm not all of the way through the book, yet and am not sold on everything Tim has to say. But the diet plan is a real gem - I recently got to the point where I hit a plateau in terms of weight loss, but in the 10 days since I started this plan, I've lost 8 lbs. It takes some creativity and discipline to stick with, but I have to say I'm never hungry and feel like I'm shrinking every day. Here's the summary of that section. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment